Board of Trustees
The mission of Aiken Electric Cooperative, Inc. is to empower communities by providing reliable, competitively priced energy and services desired by our membership.
- Integrity – Create an environment of honesty, dependability, and respect to build trust in the workforce.
- Innovation – Utilize state-of-the-art technology and programs to provide first class service to our members
- Accountability – conduct business in the best interest of our employees and members
- Commitment to Community – Strive to improve the quality of life and environment for others and enhance economic development in our service territories
- Superior Member Services
- Clear and Concise communication, internally and externally
- Aligning and streamlining procedures and policies, while incorporating transparency
- Improving system reliability and reducing the impact of system outages and blinks
- Providing training and encouraging professional development, while fostering a quality work environment to motivate and inspire employees
- Actively engaging in the communities that we serve through education and volunteering efforts, while implementing inclusion company wide
- Providing innovative solutions for members and employees and executing cost effective measures
J. Strom Thurmond Jr.
New Ellenton, SC
Secretary / Treasurer
Midland Valley / North Augusta SC
Charles R. (Chuck) Sanders
Asst. Secretary / Treasurer
McCormick / Saluda, SC
Vince W. Furtick, JR
James E. Stewart, Jr.
Scott B. Riddle
O. Dewitt Livingston