member portalAccess Member Portal
Pay my Bill
Member portal to make payments, view billing and usage information.
MONITOR my usage
View your hourly and daily energy usage as well as the weather data in conjuction with energy usage.
Alerts and reminders can be used to monitor your account activity via text messaging, phone call or email.
Please keep these tips in mind when trying to determine if you are communicating with an Aiken Electric employee:
Things AEC employees do:
- Travel in vehicles clearly marked with an AEC logo
- Require employees to carry a co-op photo ID
- AEC field employees wear issued uniforms (blue and tan)
Things AEC employees do not do:
- Call and request account information or a full SSN
- Conduct electric work inside your home (Except for H2O Select PLUS 2 members with water heater timers)
- Require prepaid debit cards as the ONLY method of payment (AEC authorized payment options can be found at aikenco-op.org)
- Charge additional fees to process payments (We recommend members make payments with AEC authorized payment options)
- Operate business outside of www.aikenco-op.org
Remember, there are legitimate third party processors who may assess a fee to make a payment and it could take up to five days. Be informed. If you feel like a scammer pretending to be an AEC employee has visited or contacted you, call the co-op to verify and, also, report any suspicious activity to local law enforcement.
Representatives of Aiken Electric Cooperative working in the field always travel in vehicles with an AEC logo, carry an employee ID and wear blue and tan uniforms, like, AEC Field Services Technician, Eric Savage, pictured on the left.
Rates remain stable for 2019
WE HAVE LOTS TO CELEBRATE IN THE COMING YEAR! The most important thing we want to communicate to our members is there will be no new rate increases for the year. Our staff and board work hard to hold down costs each year, and 2019 is no exception.
One of the main reasons membership with an electric cooperative is different is the issuing of Capital Credits. Last month, due to the financial stability of your cooperative and the leadership of the Board of Trustees and management, we returned $1.78 million in Capital Credits to those who were members in 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, and/or 2017.
The new year offers additional opportunities for us to direct our focus on you, the member. We are highlighting our innovative Help My House program on page 20C in South Carolina Living magazine. This is just another way we strive to offer energy efficiency programs that help members with heating and cooling costs. You can learn more about this program on our website under members/programs, where a video details how Help My House works.
Finally, our deepest gratitude to our members who responded to the Member Satisfaction Survey sent out in our October issue. We use these results as an improvement road map and were humbled by this year’s recurring grade. We appreciate your feedback.