member portalAccess Member Portal
Pay my Bill
Member portal to make payments, view billing and usage information.
MONITOR my usage
View your hourly and daily energy usage as well as the weather data in conjuction with energy usage.
Alerts and reminders can be used to monitor your account activity via text messaging, phone call or email.
Please keep these tips in mind when trying to determine if you are communicating with an Aiken Electric employee:
Things AEC employees do:
- Travel in vehicles clearly marked with an AEC logo
- Require employees to carry a co-op photo ID
- AEC field employees wear issued uniforms (blue and tan)
Things AEC employees do not do:
- Call and request account information or a full SSN
- Conduct electric work inside your home (Except for H2O Select PLUS 2 members with water heater timers)
- Require prepaid debit cards as the ONLY method of payment (AEC authorized payment options can be found at aikenco-op.org)
- Charge additional fees to process payments (We recommend members make payments with AEC authorized payment options)
- Operate business outside of www.aikenco-op.org
Remember, there are legitimate third party processors who may assess a fee to make a payment and it could take up to five days. Be informed. If you feel like a scammer pretending to be an AEC employee has visited or contacted you, call the co-op to verify and, also, report any suspicious activity to local law enforcement.
Representatives of Aiken Electric Cooperative working in the field always travel in vehicles with an AEC logo, carry an employee ID and wear blue and tan uniforms, like, AEC Field Services Technician, Eric Savage, pictured on the left.
We’re not resting on our laurels
The heartfelt commitment and unified efforts of our dedicated cooperative employees and Board of Trustees is truly inspiring. I am continuously moved by their steadfast desire to serve AEC members.
Their dedication is reflected in our customer satisfaction surveys. When it comes to overall satisfaction, I am happy to report that Aiken Electric Cooperative continues to outpace the competition. AEC scored an ACSI (American Customer Satisfaction Index) score of 93 – 20 points higher than that of investor-owned utilities.
Our recent score of 93 matches a high score we’ve maintained for eight years in a row. Thank you for helping us earn it. Some 1,500 members completed the member satisfaction survey published in this magazine three months ago. The results help us assess the attitudes and opinions of our members – and serve you even better.
We were pleased to find that 98 percent of survey respondents agreed Aiken Electric Cooperative provides reliable service; 97 percent said Aiken Electric is a name they can trust; and 96 percent believe we are committed to communities we serve.
As we embark on a New Year, we will not rest on our laurels. We will continue to provide exceptional service and convenience for members. We look forward to making 2020 our best year ever.