Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/aikencoo/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773
Aiken Electric Cooperative serves Aiken, Barnwell, Calhoun, Edgefield, Greenwood, Lexington, McCormick, Orangeburg, and Saluda counties.
- Apply Online
- New member can apply for power at any of our four offices located in Aiken, Edgefield, New Ellenton, and North.
- Member service representatives are also available at 803-649-6245 or 1-800-922-1262 to assist with the application process.
- A signed residential application (view HTLM Version)* can be mailed to:
Aiken Electric Cooperative
Attention: Member Services
PO BOX 417
Aiken, SC 29802
Documents required * :
- Driver's license.
- Social Security Number.
Other documents may be required.
Security deposit options for residential application:
- $500.00 monetary payment - Installment plan may be offered.
- Acceptable letter of credit from a previous power supplier - This letter of credit must indicate that service has been in good standing, with no more than two consecutive late payments, no returned checks, and no disconnects in the past 12 calendar months.
- Electric Service Deposit Cosigner Agreement - Cosigner agreement must be signed by current member that is in good standing with Aiken Electric Cooperative.
- Acceptable credit rating from the Cooperative designated Credit Bureau.