member portalAccess Member Portal
Pay my Bill
Member portal to make payments, view billing and usage information.
MONITOR my usage
View your hourly and daily energy usage as well as the weather data in conjuction with energy usage.
Alerts and reminders can be used to monitor your account activity via text messaging, phone call or email.
Please keep these tips in mind when trying to determine if you are communicating with an Aiken Electric employee:
Things AEC employees do:
- Travel in vehicles clearly marked with an AEC logo
- Require employees to carry a co-op photo ID
- AEC field employees wear issued uniforms (blue and tan)
Things AEC employees do not do:
- Call and request account information or a full SSN
- Conduct electric work inside your home (Except for H2O Select PLUS 2 members with water heater timers)
- Require prepaid debit cards as the ONLY method of payment (AEC authorized payment options can be found at aikenco-op.org)
- Charge additional fees to process payments (We recommend members make payments with AEC authorized payment options)
- Operate business outside of www.aikenco-op.org
Remember, there are legitimate third party processors who may assess a fee to make a payment and it could take up to five days. Be informed. If you feel like a scammer pretending to be an AEC employee has visited or contacted you, call the co-op to verify and, also, report any suspicious activity to local law enforcement.
Representatives of Aiken Electric Cooperative working in the field always travel in vehicles with an AEC logo, carry an employee ID and wear blue and tan uniforms, like, AEC Field Services Technician, Eric Savage, pictured on the left.
Investing in the future of co-ops
At Aiken Electric Cooperative, we know the importance of explaining the history of electric cooperatives and the values they represent to our youth—after all, they are our members-in-training. With programs in place like the Washington Youth Tour and the Cooperative Youth Summit, we are able to do so in a way that teaches the role of electric cooperatives, while rewarding some of the top students in our service areas.
We have also been able to reward students by offering several scholarships each year to assist in easing the burden of covering school tuition, including two Touchstone Energy scholarships and a
Trustee scholarship, awarded to high school seniors, as well as a scholarship to the Governor’s School for Science and Mathematics STEM camp.
Over the past 19 years, our very own Board of Trustees has personally donated more than $19,000 to help 19 students towards furthering their education.
Congratulations to our 2019 winners of our many youth opportunities! We will continue to support you, as you’ve always supported us. Aiken Electric Cooperative emphasizes the cooperative difference by providing real value for all of our members.