AIKEN ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE, INC.
SECURITY LIGHT SERVICE
Effective on Bills Rendered on or After January 1, 2016.
Available to consumers for dusk to dawn outdoor lighting in close proximity to existing overhead secondary circuits.
7,000 Lumens (175W Mercury Vapor) * @ $ 9.75 per Month
20,000 Lumens (400W Mercury Vapor) * @ $19.00 per Month
8,550 Lumens (100W High Pressure Sodium) @ $ 9.75 per Month
24,750 Lumens (250W High Pressure Sodium)@ $16.00 per Month
45,000 Lumens (400W High Pressure Sodium)@ $19.00 per Month
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
1. The Cooperative shall furnish, install and maintain the security lighting equipment including lamp, luminaire, bracket, attachment and control device on a pole of the Cooperative electrically connected so that the power for operation of the light does not pass through the meter for the consumer's other usage, at a location mutually agreeable to both the Cooperative and the consumer.
2. The lighting equipment shall remain the property of the Cooperative.
3. The consumer shall protect the lighting equipment from deliberate damage and shall allow authorized representatives of the Cooperative to enter upon the consumer's premises and to trim trees and shrubs as necessary for the maintenance of the lighting equipment and removal of the lighting equipment upon termination of service under this schedule.
4. Security lights installed for members on existing poles will be installed without any contribution-in-aid of construction or additional security deposit.
5. For installations that require additional poles the following charges apply:
(A) Consumers will be billed $3.50 per month for each additional pole required. This charge is in addition to the basic rates outlined above.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
The above rates are net. Bills are due when rendered and past due if not paid within 20 days of the billing date.
*NOTE: 400W Mercury Vapor security lights are no longer offered by the Cooperative. All new installations and replacements will be High Pressure Sodium Units.