Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/aikencoo/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4773
Empowering communities by providing reliable, competitively priced energy and services desired by our membership.
- Integrity – Create an environment of honesty, dependability, and respect to build trust in the workforce.
- Innovation – Utilize state-of-the-art technology and programs to provide first class service to our members
- Accountability – conduct business in the best interest of our employees and members
- Commitment to Community – Strive to improve the quality of life and environment for others and enhance economic development in our service territories
- Superior Member Services
- Clear and Concise communication, internally and externally
- Aligning and streamlining procedures and policies, while incorporating transparency
- Improving system reliability and reducing the impact of system outages and blinks
- Providing training and encouraging professional development, while fostering a quality work environment to motivate and inspire employees
- Actively engaging in the communities that we serve through education and volunteering efforts, while implementing inclusion company wide
- Providing innovative solutions for members and employees and executing cost effective measures
O. Dewitt Livingston
Secretary / Treasurer
Midland Valley / North Augusta SC
Asst. Secretary / Treasurer
McCormick / Saluda, SC
Vincent W. Furtick, Jr.
Charles R. (Chuck) Sanders
James E. Stewart, Jr.
Scott B. Riddle
J. Strom Thurmond Jr.
New Ellenton, SC
Correspondence to the Board of Trustees should be mailed to:
Aiken Electric Cooperative, Inc.
PO Box 417
Aiken, SC 29802-0417